Home Check Service
We all have heard stories: An empty house that has had a water leak or frozen pipes left undiscovered for weeks or pests move in while you are away causing damage.
Take steps now to ensure your home is checked regularly during your absence for vacations or for extended periods of time.
Offering Peace of Mind
Our Home Check service offers you the assurance that while you’re away, your home will be cared for above and beyond a drive-by offered by your neighbors or a family member. There can be many issues with the weather we have here in New Hampshire, snow and ice storms often cause power outages and damage. We do not claim to be professional home inspection service provider, we offer a basic home check to give our clients peace of mind and take care of routine things listed below.
Caring for Your Home
We will work with you to create a customized Home Management Plan that suits your needs and send you an report after each visit.
- Check for any exterior signs of trespassing, intrusion, vandalism, and weather damage.
- Remove all newspapers and flyers from front door/driveway area.
- Ensure all doors and windows are secure.
- Inspect interior ceilings, walls and floors for obvious water damage.
- Check home fuel level.
- Run faucets, shower heads, tub spigots, toilets, ensure no visible leaking during the cold of winter.
- Water plants
- We also offer a weekly pick-up, sort and send of important mail to your destination. Contact us for more information.
- Storm watch visits
- Arrange for snow plowing
- Restock refrigerator
Call now for more information! 603-472-8422